2016 Founders' Day Special Congregation
THE 2016 FOUNDERS’ DAY SPECIAL CONGREGATION of the University will be held on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25 and SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2016 in the GREAT HALL of the University. The programme is as follows:
Friday, November 25, 2016, 1000 hours
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) from all Colleges
- College of Art and Built Environment (All Programmes)
- College of Health Sciences (All Programmes)
- College of Science (All Programmes)
- College of Engineering (All Programmes)
Saturday, November 26, 2016, 0900 hours (First Session)
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Public/Business Administration (CEMPA/CEMBA)
- MSc/MPhil, Industrial Finance and Investment
- MSc, Development Management
- MSc/MPhil, Logistic and Supply Chain Management (IDL only)
- MBA, Finance (IDL only)
- MBA, Accounting (IDL only)
- MSc/MPhil, Educational Innovations and Leadership Science
- MSc, Business Consulting and Enterprise Risk Management
*Please take note that IDL students whose programmes do not fall under this session should join their appropriate Colleges.
Saturday, November 26, 2016, 1300 hours (Second Session)
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences (All Programmes)
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Graduands who completed their Higher Degree Programmes of Study by the end of October 2016 will be presented at the Ceremony.
ALL GRADUANDS are required to pay at any of the branches of the following banks: GCB, Ecobank, UBA, CAL Bank, HFC, Barclays, Unibank and Guaranty Trust Bank an amount of Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) each towards the Special Congregation. Graduands are to provide the following information to the Bank when registering:
Programme of Study
Index Number (Exams No.)
Identification Number (student No.)
Year of Completion
- Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 1500 hours: Graduands attending the Special Congregation on Friday, November 25, 2016.
- Friday, November 25, 2015 at 1500 hours: Graduands attending the Special Congregation on Saturday, November 26, 2016
All Rehearsals will be held at the Great Hall.
Graduands are advised to make their own Accommodation arrangements since the University does not provide accommodation for such Ceremonies.