Call for Applications and Renewal of Test for Ghana Scholarship Awards
The Tertiary Education Scholarship Trust (TEST) For Ghana wishes to formally call for applications for 2017/2018 academic year.
- The scholarship is opened to all students of KNUST
- An applicant must be a Needy but Brilliant student.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application Forms are invited from:
- First time applicants (continuing students) and
- Renewal of Existing Scholarship Awards;
- First year students (Fresher’s, 2017/2018 academic year)
Application Form and Guidance notes can be downloaded from the Test for Ghana website
Students should carefully read the Guidance Notes provided for the completion and submission of their Application Forms.
NB: Applicants who are already beneficiaries of the scholarship must make sure they renew their application by downloading the renewal Application Form otherwise they will automatically lose their status as beneficiaries.
Friday, 30th June, 2017
- First time applicants (Continuing Students) and
- Renewal of Existing Scholarship Awards
Thursday, 31st August, 2017
- First year students (FRESHERS).
PLEASE NOTE: No forms will be accepted after the deadlines.
Students who face any challenges downloading or completing the forms ONLINE should contact TEST For Ghana Administrator - Mr. Ekeme Akoto on 0503133975.
Completed Application Forms and all required attachments should be submitted at the Students Financial Services Office, Room 19, at the Dean of Students compound, Commercial Area.
Alternatively, applicants can post their applications straight to the Address Below:
TEST FOR GHANA
C/O OF BUREAU OF GHANA LANGUAGES
P. O. BOX 1851
For further enquiries, contact STUDENTS FINANCIAL SERVICE OFFICE.